JON CAIN (Head Coach)
- Men’s Team Player & Previous Club Champion
- Produced Cheshire Champions
- Previously Manchester University Coach
- Worked at Manchester Tennis Centre, La Manga & Australian Open
- Cheshire Development Coach Nominee of the Year 2009 & 2013
- Level 5 Master Club Coach
- SAQ Fitness qualified, TRX Instructor & Cardio Tennis Qualified
- Youth Strength & Conditioning Qualified Coach
Price – Adult £30/hr / Junior £30/hr
BACS payments for Private Lessons – (acc 45797218 / sc 010541)
T: 07702814351 E: email@example.com
JAREK DABROS (Senior Club Coach)
Level 4 senior Performance Coach
Price…Adult £30/hr Juniors £30/hr
T: 07917548101 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVID HEWLAND (Club Coach & Comp Organiser)
Level 3 Club Coach Award
Availability…Tuesday 2:30 – 4:30 & Monday & Thur 2:30 – 3:20
Price…Adult £25/hr Juniors £25/hr
DAVID PATERSON (Club Coach & Comp Organiser)
- Former Lancashire County Player
- LTA Talent & Performance Co-Ordinator
- Coach to County Junior & Senior Champions
- Coached Nationally Ranked Juniors
- Over 35yrs Coaching experience
- LTA 4 Senior Performance Coach
- LTA Primary/Secondary Teacher Training Tutor
- ABTO Qualified Tennis Referee
Availability – Monday 4:30 – 6:30 / Tuesday 3:30 – 6:30
Price – £30/hr Adult / £28/hr Junior
T: 07860671774 E: email@example.com
JUDY GRANT (Mini Tennis Coach & Club Vice Chairman)
- Specialist in Tots and U8 Mini Red.
- Learn the fundamentals of tennis in inclusive “Fun for All” sessions in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Easy breakdown of skills and progression, focusing on the “ABC’s” of tennis, Agility, Balance and Co-ordination.
- Opportunity to work towards and gain LTA Awards.
- Sessions tailored to the needs of the individual to develop a love of tennis for life!
T : 07887568122 E: firstname.lastname@example.org